4th Philippine Energy Efficiency Forum
Sustaining the Energy Efficiency Initiatives in the Philippines
One-Day Forum & Exhibition, 9 July 2013 (Tuesday), 8AM to 5PM, SMX Convention Center
The objective of the forum is to engage the forum participants in the collective actions that the Energy Smart program is initiating at 2 levels of interventions: (1) Government and Private Buildings (2) Economic Zones and Industrial Supply Chains.
- The Energy Smart Program has taken the challenge of promoting energy efficiency from the enterprise level to the community level. This collective action will engage the government and the private sector to develop a policy environment that recognizes the importance of energy efficiency as a key action to address climate change issues while achieving business competitiveness.
- The Energy Smart Program aims to broaden the coverage of the advocacy to achieve a wider and deeper economic impact of the action and to institutionalize energy efficiency initiatives as a way to achieve sustainability.
- The Energy Smart Program bridges the need of industries/companies to be energy efficient while tapping renewable sources of energy as a way to address the rising cost of energy.
- C-Level Executives
- Vice Presidents
- Directors and Heads of Facilities, Engineering, Environment
- Energy Consultants
- Heads of Local Government Units (LGUs)
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Real Estate Developers
- Building Owners
Leading companies and solutions providers exhibit their products and services.
TECHNICAL BRIEFING SESSIONS:
Companies that exhibit have the opportunity to present technical sessions to those who visit the exhibition. These technical briefing sessions are open to all and participation is free of charge.