3rd Cebu Energy Efficiency Forum
Sustaining the Energy Efficiency Initiatives in the Philippines
16 July 2013 | 8am-5pm | Radisson Blu Hotel, Cebu
The objective of the forum is to engage the forum participants in the collective actions that the Energy Smart program is initiating at 2 levels of interventions: (1) Government and Private Buildings (2) Economic Zones and Industrial Supply Chains.
- Promoting energy efficiency from the enterprise level to the community level will drive a collective action in support of the advocacy. This engages the government and the private sector to develop a policy environment that recognizes the importance of energy efficiency as a key action to address climate change issues while achieving business competitiveness.
- Broadening the coverage of the advocacy will lead to a wider and deeper economic impact of the action and help institutionalize as well as sustain energy efficiency initiatives.
- Enhancing the competitiveness of industries/companies through energy efficiency and theuse of renewable sources of energy will reduce the impact of rising energy cost and carbon emissions on the environment/economy.
- C-Level Executives
- Vice Presidents
- Directors and Heads of Facilities, Engineering, Environment
- Energy Consultants
- Heads of Local Government Units (LGUs)
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Real Estate Developers
- Building Owners
Leading companies and solutions providers exhibit their products and services.
TECHNICAL BRIEFING SESSIONS:
Companies that exhibit have the opportunity to present technical sessions to those who visit the exhibition. These technical briefing sessions are open to all and participation is free of charge.